Kelly Rowland Admitted to Breast Surgery


She was "showing off" through the lower chest slit dress on the red carpet.


Newstovote - In an interview with Shape Magazine, Kelly Rowland admitted to breast surgery. Rowland harbored a desire to perform that operation for years.

"I wanted breast implants since I was 18 years old, but my mom and my mom thought that Beyoncé said it well," said Rowland. "I followed their advice and waited for 10 years."



Rowland added that breast implants decision he took with a head cold. "I knew I was ready, I also consulted with my doctor and get what I want," She said.

Since the surgery, Rowland expressed his confidence is getting higher. Influence was not only visible from the choice of clothing, as well as how to carry yourself Rowland. "I feel comfortable with myself now," said judge of X Factor USA.



The 2013 BAFTA event in Los Angeles Britannia Jaguar Awards, Rowland wearing a pale green dress with tops and skirts slit lower chest expands. Rowland then combine fashion with diamond earrings and bracelet. 
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments "Kelly Rowland Admitted to Breast Surgery", Read or comments

Post a Comment