Lady Gaga Want to Have a lot of Childrens


Lady Gaga could not imagine herself still sleep at age 60.

Newstovote - Lady Gaga wants to have more children. The statement said Gaga in an interview with Sirius XM Radio in New York. As reported by People.com, Gaga said she would like to have at least three children in the near future.

"I want to have many children. At least three. I really want to have a family, "said the eccentric singer.

Gaga, who is now 27 years old, said he could not imagine still a touring musician at the age of 60 years. "I want to be able to relax and raise my children," said the singer of 'Applause' it.


"I imagine the kids were like little monsters that will be with me every time. They may not actually hate my fans and my music, but they are still a part of me, "she said again.

However, Gaga promised not to stop being Mother Monster, his nickname today. "I like being the Mother Monster for millions of my fans out there, but it does the job," said a woman who often dress up this eccentric.

In addition, Gaga also did not mention whether she wants his boyfriend, Taylor Kinney, to be the father of her children. To be sure, Gaga wanted her children to grow up in a close family relationship, as she experienced.


Born with the real name Stefani Germanotta, Gaga admitted always close to his parents, Joe and Cynthia. "I make my parents mad, but they love me and I love them," she said. 
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments "Lady Gaga Want to Have a lot of Childrens", Read or comments

Post a Comment