Lea Michelle New Tattoo, Love Signs For Cory


She also wrote a song for his boyfriend who has passed away it.

Newstovote - Four months have passed since the departure of Cory Monteith, but her lover, Lea Michelle is still grieving. Lea bluntly told this to Elle while attending Elle 's 20th Annual Women in Hollywood, some time ago.

Wearing a white dress accented cut out from Calvin Klein, Lea shows his latest tribute to Cory. Tribute in the form of a tattoo that read "If You Say So", which according to Lea 's last words are for him Cory.

Lea wrote the tattoo on right rib cage, just below the chest. To Elle, Lea says that her new tattoo is dedicated to Cory. " It was his last words to me, " said the 27-year -old actress.

Not only tattoos, Lea also wrote a song for Cory to be included in her debut album. As well as her tattoo, a song written by Leah titled "If You Say So". Lea has been working on the album since October 2012 and will be released in the near future.

" When the album is finished, I asked the label , if anyone wants me to add, " said Lea. " I think, if not, maybe I 'll regret it, " She added. Lea was later postponed his album release. She collaborated with author and origin of Australian songwriter Sia, to create a song for Cory.

" Songs and tattoos make me happy. And every time I think of Cory, I play this song, " She said.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments "Lea Michelle New Tattoo, Love Signs For Cory ", Read or comments

Post a Comment