This Man Donating "Balls" for Science


Testes Valued $ 35,000
Newstovote - The man named Mark. What he did may not have thought in the mind of any man. Consciously he donated an important part of a man, the testicles. It's all for science.

In an interview for the program especially with TLC Extreme Cheapskates, a man who lives in Las Vegas, said many reasons to participate in medical experiments. He said, he does have an interest in science in addition to savings on health inspection.
 

" I often participate as a volunteer in a variety of medical research, besides I got a lot of new knowledge, I also can save money for medical examination, " said Mark, who also often received high pay as the research object.

In the near future Mark will donate a testicle for research that examines the artificial testis function in humans. Therefore, Mark will receive a fee of $ 35,000.

But Mark is not only the object of the study only. Previously, he was often involved in medical experiments. In fact, Mark collects hospital uniforms as souvenirs. " Normally, I became the object of any research in the hospital, I will take his uniform home, as a memento, " he said.

Mark also said that he had been a participant for the study of ebola. " All my friends freaked out when I told them. I got $ 5,000 per week, so why not, " said the man who claimed to be the first Ebola study participants in the United States.

As before agreeing to donate his testes , Mark also had signed on as a volunteer research on the heart. " In that study, my heart will be stopped for a minute, but I was still breathing and I got paid for that $ 25,000, " he said.

Unfortunately, the study was considered too dangerous and canceled by the health department.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments "This Man Donating "Balls" for Science", Read or comments

Post a Comment