Tommy Page Ready to Serve Special Appearance in Indonesia

 
Tommy Page held a concert in Indonesia on 15 and 17 November 2013


"I will always be a 'shoulder to cry on' for you."

Newstovote - Not only famous love songs are mellow, musician Tommy Page is also known for her piano playing is slick. At a concert in Jakarta and Surabaya later, he said he would play the piano on a few songs.

Tommy was not going to bring the songs on the album are amazing. There will be special in every performance, as he is also backed by a full band incredible.

Musicians from New Jersey said it would be arranging some slower songs and rely more beautiful.


"Yes, I will play the piano like that you know. I have a tremendous band. There are some songs that I will bring as she played the piano, was also with the band. We take songs from my album, and we become more beautiful arrangements, slower , and more intimate, "he said when met in the Kebon Sirih, Central Jakarta.

"Specifically, there is a song that I really like my first album, and we make like a lullaby (lullaby) it will be my favorite moment in the show later on," he continued.

Unfortunately, Tommy will not hold a fan meeting session or provide a signature. But he promised to try to get closer to his fans. If the security is good, after the concert he will try to approach his fans.


"Well, I have a fan on Twitter who said they could not buy the tickets, and I said 'do not worry, I'll meet you in the back." So, for better security I will meet with my fans, and try as close as possible to them, "he said.

"And just from my concert because the place is not too big, so it does not matter what kind of ticket you have, it would be a great sight," Tommy said with a smile.

Tommy was very grateful to be reunited with his fans. He was very grateful for their hit song 'A Shoulder To Cry On' always have a place in the hearts of fans.


"Thank you for still-clicking appreciate my song 'A Shoulder To Cry On', the song that will always be my favorite song I ever make. Was the kind of music that I really like when made​​, it touched my heart, and may touch the heart Indonesian fans as well.

"So it means a lot to me. And I also want you to know, I will always be a 'shoulder to cry on' for you," he addressed to his fans.
 
 
 
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments "Tommy Page Ready to Serve Special Appearance in Indonesia", Read or comments

Post a Comment